Easy to Use:
Legal for Trade Weighing Anywhere:
Bolt On Installation:
Conveniently Mounted Display and Printer:
Patented Weigh System:
Improve Business Accuracy:
Durable Frame Hugging Design:
The Weigh Center operates in two modes: single weigh mode and batch weigh mode.
Single Weigh Mode is a simple mode that allows only independent weighments. Product ID's are not available in this mode.
Batch Weigh Mode is a mode with more functionality. It allows the use of product ID's so that more than one product can be delivered and weighed (multiple compartment containers).
|Normal Single Weigh Mode Operation:
1. Park the vehicle in as level a location as possible.
2. Raise the platform to enable the scale. If the level lamp does not indicate that the unit is level lower the platform and move the truck. Repeat steps 1 and 2.
3. Turn the power switch located on the instrument panel to the ON position. The M2000 weigh indicator should power up. The readout on the indicator should be positive. Note: The M2000 will shut off after 10 seconds if the vehicle is not level.
4. Insert your ticket into the TM290 ticket printer. Note: The delivery hoses must be in the storage position before pushing the START button.
5. When the reading on the M2000 has stabilized push [START] once. The printer will print the current time and date, and the starting gross and net weights.
6. The M2000 will go into NET mode automatically when the start button is pushed. The display will show zero with the net light illuminated.
7. Connect the delivery hoses. Unload or load the amount as desired. Then disconnect the hoses and place in the storage position. Note: The delivery hoses must be in the storage position before pushing the END button.
8. When the reading has stabilized push the [END] button once. The printer will print out the amount unloaded in units of weight.
9. Lower the platform to disengage the scale, visually check to see that the scale is down completely. The cab alarm light will go out when the scale is in the transport position.
1. Truck frame width (outside to outside) must be between 33½" and 35".
2. Truck frame behind the cab must be as long as the container plus 6 to 12".
3. There must be enough axle capacity for the container, product, and scale components.
4. Truck must have a bumper attached to truck frame.
5. Trucks with fenders: Fenders must be attached to the truck frame. (Fenders should not be attached to the container body).
Truck requires a hydraulic pump with the following specifications
1. Maximum pressure capability of 3000psi (pressure is usually set to approximately 1800 to 2000 psi).
2. Minimum flow of 5 GPM (lower flow is acceptable, but will increase the time to raise and lower the scale into and out of weighing mode).
3. If used with NORAC supplied control valves, the pump must be open center (constant volume).
4. If used with other hydraulic control valves, pump must match the control valve (i.e. open center pump with open center valve).
|How to select a system:|
|The typical installation is a double/double (2 - OB20-DBL10)assembly so if you had a 20,000lb requirement the net price would be OB20-DBL10 + OB20-DBL10 + (meter with printer) = Total for the hardware. Refer to the System Capacity Selection Table below.|
|Model||Description Complete 4-Point onboard system||Price|
|TradeRoute HL-131098||15,000 lb x 5 lb/8,000 x 2 kg 3-point onboard system (Class III), qty 1each OB5-SGL5, OB10-DBL5, 920i® weigh center||Call|
|TradeRoute HL-131100||30,000 lb x 10 lb/15,000 x 5 kg 3-point onboard system (Class III), qty 1 each OB10-SGL10, OB20-DBL10, 920i weigh center||Call|
|TradeRoute HL-131102||20,000 x 5 kg 3-point onboard system (Class III) qty 1 each, OB15-SGL105, OB30-DBL15, 920i weigh center||Call|
|Model||Description Complete 4-Point onboard system||Price|
|TradeRoute HL-131099||20,000 lb x 5 lb/10,000 x 2 kg 4-point onboard system (Class III/IIIL), qty 2 OB10-DBL5, qty 1, 920i weigh center||Call|
|TradeRoute HL-131101||40,000 lb x 10 lb/20,000 x 5 kg 4-point onboard system (Class III) qty 2 OB20-DBL10 qty 1, 920i weigh center||Call|
|TradeRoute HL-131103||60,000 lb x 10 lb/30,000 x 5 kg 4-point onboard system (Class IIIL/IIIHD) qty 2, OB30-DBL15, qty 1, 920i weigh center||Call|
|We recommend professional installation (Factory trained Installers)|
|TradeRoute-installation||on-site installation- customer will provide all tools need for install if installer has to flight to his location. Quote is based on no delays||This item is non-refundable.||
|Part Number||Model||Please See System Capacity Selection Table||Price|
|TradeRoute-131442||Electronics package||Electronics package includes: indicator, Epson® Ticket Printer, 25 ft load cell cable, power cable, housing, vibration mounts for
installation to customer supplied mounting bracket
|TradeRoute-131811||LED Cable||Optional LED cab alarm, 35 ft||Call|
|TradeRoute-15494||EL146HE||4 conductor hostile environment load cell cable||Call|
|TradeRoute-88956||JB4SS||JB4SS signal trim j-box with PG37 cord grips||Call|
|TradeRoute-128123||Conduit||Conduit, 1/2 in non metallic liquid tight polytuf®||Call|
|TradeRoute-128670||OB5-SGL5||Low profile 5 K single assembly||Call|
|TradeRoute-128666||OB10-DLB5||Low profile 10 K double assembly||Call|
|TradeRoute-127956||OB10-SGL10||Low profile 10 K single assembly||Call|
|TradeRoute-127958||OB20-DBL10||Low profile 20 K double assembly||Call|
|TradeRoute-127957||OB15-SGL15||Low profile 15 K single assembly||Call|
|TradeRoute-127959||OB30-DBL15||Low profile 30 K double assembly||Call|
|Notice: Your State Required us to pay your State Sales Tax with this manufacture.|
|California, Florida, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi|
|One of our manufacture's (Rice Lake Weighing System) has a presence in the states listed below. These States will not honor our tax certificate. Our only option is to charge sales tax at a flat rate of 10% for any Rice Lake Weighing System, brands or products. To avoid paying sales taxes please provide tax exempt paper work for your company.|
|Note: California: has a drop ship tax - CA SALES TAX - 10% DROP SHIP|